Skip to main content

Stop Judging !



Judging a person doesn't define who they are, It defines who you are –unknown-

Judgment is the evaluation of evidence to make a decision. In real life, people often use this word to make a decision from what they have seen and make their conclusion about. It’s easy to judge someone from what it's seen. In this case, people who very like to judge is people who doesn't do anything, they  like to get attention the others, they look for any mistakes and than judging !


We agree that life is not perfect, right? Also nobody’s perfect. So who are you to judge ? Is that your life perfect ? We still live in the world that it's easy to make mistakes, sin is always here to haunt us. Are you the one who has purely life ? so you can judge someone else?
Not all you see is the truth. Please be wise, do not talk the badness of people and start to do the right things.


“ There is a story behind every person, there is a reason why they are the way they are. Stop Judging.”

Past is easy to be judged. We often hear that people judge someone by his/her past story, Is that you have no bad past story ?  I believe, everyone has both past story, good and bad. So who are you judge about the past? Look at your self first before you judge someone else, you are also not looked better, better to make sure your own hands are clean before you start to point your finger.

Realize, we are not in the same boat life. We have the different life story, we have a different life to be passed, you never know about someone’s feeling in their life. Just live your life, take your life to do something useful. Don’t waste your time only to make people seem bad in others, also spread their badness. You live to enjoy your life, not to interfere the other's business.

“counting other’s people sins does not make you a saint”

It’s a situation where you want to count other’s people sins, degrade the others. It’s like arrogant attitude, you feel better when people know about other’s sins, and you feel that people need to keep away from the sinners. Helloo.. Everyone has sins. The differences are you will stuck to live in your sin or move out and start to live your life rightly.

Last, Stop Judging ! keep your mouth. You ought to respect everyone’s private stuffs. You are not looked better by talking and spreading the other’s badness. Only God who have a right to judge us, If someone judge you, forgive them, start to live your live on right path. Your future are not determined by what people speak about you, God has good plan to you, your future is in the best place (His hand). Prove that your life is on the right track, you will bear much fruits.


Life isn’t perfect, but you don’t need a perfect life to be happy ^^


Greetings @dianamegaa_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jogjakarta for thousand parts :')

Hiii guyssss.... By my previously article, I have explained  you a wonderful beach that I have visited in Pacitan, East Java.. Tonight I want to show you beaches that I ever visited around Jogjakarta. Jogakarta, is the best city. I love this city very much, so many interesting places there that can give you some new spirit to fill your soul. eaaa.... hehehe... There are so many beaches along south Jogjakarta, such as Baron, Sundak, Kukup, Drini, Sepanjang, also wedi ombo, and etc. There are located in Wonosari, South of Jogjakarta, you need almost 2 hours to go there, but it will be paid soon I swear ! Starting by 2008, I began to visit one by one beach there, because one day is not enough to explore all that beaches. Ok, lets talk one by one beach that I have visited.. *unloading photobox.

Happy New Year, Abundance Year is upcoming !! ^^

Happy New Year.... It has been a year running quickly to pass 2013. Many things we learned by experiences happened. 2014, when I went to church Ps told us that 2014 is year of abundance. Received the positive things and just pass the negative things. What is abundance year mean ? your efforts in 2013 will be successful in 2014. All you done, your hard work will be added and materialized in 2014. So? What you should you do ? Don't waste your time for something useless. Take your time for doing right, always think positive to push your spirit. Don't look back and give your past chance to press you, put your past to be your lesson, lesson to walk ahead with new experience and motivation. "I should" is the enemy for your past. Just press your self to "maybe yesterday I should...so I never been it, maybe I shouldn't do that, so now I was not in trouble, bla bla..... There are so much regret that prevent you walk ahead. Let it go. That's not your...

"Quit questioning"

For many reason of what had happened in our life, it will end by questioning, such as why it could be happened? what should I do ? Why all I got is`going wrong ?. So many questions inside our head, it's like a gun shoot its bullets insistently. We can not be calm and try to find scapegoats for what is happening in our life. Openness is the beginning of recovery, you can start it by quit questioning - make your self calm, flashback your problem, try to think positively, and start trusting Him. It gonna be hard first, but  put your self deeply to trust in God, try to not rely in our self.  Quit questioning has no mean that you should forget about your problem and go far away from all things that make you down, quit questioning is a way to make us learn about our mistakes, try to not judge God for everything bad we got. Realize God never make things wrong, He always give us the best, but sometimes we were preferring take our way than God's way. Let go of something tha...