Skip to main content

Jogjakarta for thousand parts :')

Hiii guyssss....
By my previously article, I have explained  you a wonderful beach that I have visited in Pacitan, East Java.. Tonight I want to show you beaches that I ever visited around Jogjakarta. Jogakarta, is the best city. I love this city very much, so many interesting places there that can give you some new spirit to fill your soul. eaaa.... hehehe...

There are so many beaches along south Jogjakarta, such as Baron, Sundak, Kukup, Drini, Sepanjang, also wedi ombo, and etc. There are located in Wonosari, South of Jogjakarta, you need almost 2 hours to go there, but it will be paid soon I swear ! Starting by 2008, I began to visit one by one beach there, because one day is not enough to explore all that beaches. Ok, lets talk one by one beach that I have visited.. *unloading photobox.

1. Baron 
The first beach you will find along ranks of beaches, it's about 23 km from south of wonosari. In this beach, there is underground river estuary that you can use as bathing place after playing in the sea. Also you can enjoy by having your lunch with affordable prices of seafood. At the east, you can walk in circular footpath to find limestone hills and let give your body some rest. Here is some photos ;




2. Sundak
Definitely, this beach is also located along south beaches ranks. Sundak name come from 2 words, Asu (dog) and Landak (hedgehog), long time ago asu and landak fought each other and be so famous story. The view is so amazing, you can see the waves break white sand on shore, and coddle your eyes by seeing a life underwater that is so clearly. As long as 30 meters from shore, there are small coral reefs and smooth when you step your feet forward. The air is also fresh, you can feel it by running in the beach. At right and left sundak, there are large rocks that separate sundak with other beach.



3. Wediombo
One more beach, my friend and I went to wediombo and did camping for 2D1N. We rent tent and storm lamp that were easy to use and set it up in the beach, at night we put on fire in front of our tent and spend overnight by talking some stories and sharing each other. There are no many people there, just some fisherman that were fishing in the sea and in the ledge of large rocks. You can feel the atmosphere is so natural and fresh. Also beautiful view by ranks hills, cumulus, trees and ranks of rocks in around 30 meters from the shore. 










4. Depok Beach.
The other beach that is close to the city and have a great sunset is Depok beach, near Parangtritis beach, There are so great rocks and black sand, the cloud is so amazing when the sun goes down, also you can enjoy lunch and dinner in shore because price of seafood is very affordable.




Ok, that's it ! hehehe... So many great moments I got in Jogjakarta, so adorable city, amazing view and awesome people. Enjoy Jogjakarta guys, if you are yet to visit, please you should try ! I guarantee you will be satisfied even that's your first time to go there, you will addict more and more.

Explore more, Be happy more. Realize, more is not enough for vacation.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Up !

Giving up is the bad way for some people, it gives us a pressure and spend much our time for nothing. Giving up is the most hated when all you done are useless. You lost your time, energy to reach your dream but that dream doesn't work. But, there is other meaning of giving up; Giving up doesn't mean you're weak but sometimes it's just mean you're strong enough to let go. You are not weak, but you're too strong to decide the best to your life. The time when you should take a right decision to let go of something that its not worth to be fought or just stay at place where you have known it's not worth to you live in. Give your self chance to prove that you still can live when you lost something you love. Remember ! better to lose someone you love than you lose your self. Make your self happy by look your problem from right perspective. Maybe for the first time it's too hard to let it go, but new season will be coming up with new scenery and

Happy New Year, Abundance Year is upcoming !! ^^

Happy New Year.... It has been a year running quickly to pass 2013. Many things we learned by experiences happened. 2014, when I went to church Ps told us that 2014 is year of abundance. Received the positive things and just pass the negative things. What is abundance year mean ? your efforts in 2013 will be successful in 2014. All you done, your hard work will be added and materialized in 2014. So? What you should you do ? Don't waste your time for something useless. Take your time for doing right, always think positive to push your spirit. Don't look back and give your past chance to press you, put your past to be your lesson, lesson to walk ahead with new experience and motivation. "I should" is the enemy for your past. Just press your self to "maybe yesterday I should...so I never been it, maybe I shouldn't do that, so now I was not in trouble, bla bla..... There are so much regret that prevent you walk ahead. Let it go. That's not your

I am still working on it

I am not rich, I am still struggling for live. I don't have a big bugs money, I don't have millions deposit. I am still working on it .I don't have everything you have, big house, cars, apartment, gold or even an expensive bags, watches, etc. I don't have a happy family. Everything's random happened even I don't understand. I am still working on it, trying to make it perfect like your family. We seldom to met up, or just for sharing between a whole family members. But this is not my fault, I was born in this family and God had chosen me to be member in this family. The thing I should do is not blaming on God's choice, I believe there is a purpose why God put me here. And I am still working on it. I am happy, cause God who had signed my contract to live with my family until He pick me up soon. I don't have a beautiful past, I made a lots of mistakes, I did much wrong things, I made my friends upset, I am still live in flesh, even if I try to co