Skip to main content

GOA GONG; The Most Beautiful Cave in Southeast Asia

On my last vacation, I visited a huge cave, called Gong. We usually call Goa Gong. Located in Bomo village, Punung, Pacitan City, East java, Indonesia. Pacitan is known as a thousand caves city, due to so many caves you can find in this city. Pacitan is crossed by limestone mountains that stretch from Kebumen, Gunung Kidul until Jember. You can reach Pacitan from Jogjakarta, it's about 3 hours. It's called Gong Cave because it's voice is like Gong (traditional instrument; gamelan) when you knock the stalactite/stalagmite.

Don't be afraid with no light in the cave, because the government had been put up iron fence and lamps in the cave, you just follow your path and you will not lose your self because the track of that iron fence. You will be spoiled with the beautiful of  stalactite/stalagmite, they will hypnotize you by the curves of stalactite/stalagmite rock that crossed your sight. It's masterpiece of nature. So no wonder many people give it name The most beautiful cave in Southeast Asia.

Check the photos down here :







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jogjakarta for thousand parts :')

Hiii guyssss.... By my previously article, I have explained  you a wonderful beach that I have visited in Pacitan, East Java.. Tonight I want to show you beaches that I ever visited around Jogjakarta. Jogakarta, is the best city. I love this city very much, so many interesting places there that can give you some new spirit to fill your soul. eaaa.... hehehe... There are so many beaches along south Jogjakarta, such as Baron, Sundak, Kukup, Drini, Sepanjang, also wedi ombo, and etc. There are located in Wonosari, South of Jogjakarta, you need almost 2 hours to go there, but it will be paid soon I swear ! Starting by 2008, I began to visit one by one beach there, because one day is not enough to explore all that beaches. Ok, lets talk one by one beach that I have visited.. *unloading photobox.

Happy New Year, Abundance Year is upcoming !! ^^

Happy New Year.... It has been a year running quickly to pass 2013. Many things we learned by experiences happened. 2014, when I went to church Ps told us that 2014 is year of abundance. Received the positive things and just pass the negative things. What is abundance year mean ? your efforts in 2013 will be successful in 2014. All you done, your hard work will be added and materialized in 2014. So? What you should you do ? Don't waste your time for something useless. Take your time for doing right, always think positive to push your spirit. Don't look back and give your past chance to press you, put your past to be your lesson, lesson to walk ahead with new experience and motivation. "I should" is the enemy for your past. Just press your self to "maybe yesterday I should...so I never been it, maybe I shouldn't do that, so now I was not in trouble, bla bla..... There are so much regret that prevent you walk ahead. Let it go. That's not your...

"Quit questioning"

For many reason of what had happened in our life, it will end by questioning, such as why it could be happened? what should I do ? Why all I got is`going wrong ?. So many questions inside our head, it's like a gun shoot its bullets insistently. We can not be calm and try to find scapegoats for what is happening in our life. Openness is the beginning of recovery, you can start it by quit questioning - make your self calm, flashback your problem, try to think positively, and start trusting Him. It gonna be hard first, but  put your self deeply to trust in God, try to not rely in our self.  Quit questioning has no mean that you should forget about your problem and go far away from all things that make you down, quit questioning is a way to make us learn about our mistakes, try to not judge God for everything bad we got. Realize God never make things wrong, He always give us the best, but sometimes we were preferring take our way than God's way. Let go of something tha...