Skip to main content

Out of Town

Starting with "BEACH; Best Escape Anyone Can Have".
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The best spot I always missed when I was in the city.
For me, there is no reason to not go to the beach, yelling, screaming, touching the wind, running in the edge, jumping, laughing, breaking the waves, and so on.
Beach, it gives me space to express everything I am.

In the middle of last March, I was going to Jogjakarta, as I ever write down before. Jogjakarta is the one of my favorite city to spend my holiday. I never get enough to visit it. On this time, My friend and I tried to explore beaches along South Sea.

Nglambor Beach, is the new beach which declared by Department of Jogjakarta Tourism. located in Wonosari, almost 2,5 hours from Jogjakarta city. It is known as new spot to do snorkeling. The view is like Tanah Lot, Bali but this one is in Java Island. 


 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was so hectic for preparing, because we are 5 but from different city. We also had plan to do camping, so after arriving Jogjakarta, we did some preparing. This is my list :

1. Tent for 5-6 person and mat.
2. Fresh water, because sea water is too salted.
3. Changing clothes.
4. Snacks, fresh vegie or fruits, fish/meat, coffee, instant noodle ( If you want to cook in bonfire )
5. Pan, Mini Gas Stove, glass plastic ( for breakfast and drinks in the morning)
6. Bath things

here's the personnel :p

We bought fresh fishes from Baron Beach, there is like traditional market where you can buy fresh seafood from the fisherman. It's about 30 minute to arrive Nglambor Beach from Baron Beach, You can park your car in the edge of the road and go through in the gravel roads by walking. This is the sneak peak of Nglambor Beach; you gonna be love it.




The scenery was so so great, is like Tanah Lot Bali, isn't it ? hehe.....
This beach was between Jogan Beach ( waterfall beach) and Siung Beach. This is the best spot you can do snorkeling, with no big waves and the water is relatively calm. You can rent snorkeling equipment from BNS ( Bintang Nglambor Snorkeling) that is located in that hill (see in the photo). It's about Rp. 50.000/pax, including guide and underwater photos. Here is the contact person of #BintangNglamborSnorkeling +6282134692388, BBM : 26063BD8, Twitter : @PantaiNglambor

Because the weather was not friendly, a little bit cloudy :( we have no photos with the fishes or animal sea but I can see the coral clearly, there is purple, red, brown, and green coral. Also I met many kind of fishes and find coral shrimp. It's lucky me ! Yeay !







also you can check my short videos here : vacation1 , vacation2 , vacation3

Previously, we want to do camping in Nglambor, but car can't come closer to the beach, we changed our camping spot to Sundak Beach. It's white sand beach and more people living there so we were not afraid if we will run out of the food. We divided tasks to build the tent up, prepare bonfire and cook. The best part of to do camping was when the night we have been talking each other, grilled some fishes, enjoy the sea wind and lay down in the sand. Dear God, thaaanksss for the beautiful moment we can share, blend with Your Great Creature ! We were just amazed with it !
And when the morning came up, we can run in the edge of the beach, touch the clearly sea water and enjoy our hot coffee :) what a life ! Life is good. If you love your life, life will love you back :)




It is just sneak peak of my vacation. So enjoy your life, do everything you want to do, stay positive and go exploring ! Like me, I can't reject when the beach was calling. So It's fun away from city, right ? Happy Exploring My dear Traveler ! Ciaaaooooo.... *kisskiss




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jogjakarta for thousand parts :')

Hiii guyssss.... By my previously article, I have explained  you a wonderful beach that I have visited in Pacitan, East Java.. Tonight I want to show you beaches that I ever visited around Jogjakarta. Jogakarta, is the best city. I love this city very much, so many interesting places there that can give you some new spirit to fill your soul. eaaa.... hehehe... There are so many beaches along south Jogjakarta, such as Baron, Sundak, Kukup, Drini, Sepanjang, also wedi ombo, and etc. There are located in Wonosari, South of Jogjakarta, you need almost 2 hours to go there, but it will be paid soon I swear ! Starting by 2008, I began to visit one by one beach there, because one day is not enough to explore all that beaches. Ok, lets talk one by one beach that I have visited.. *unloading photobox.

Happy New Year, Abundance Year is upcoming !! ^^

Happy New Year.... It has been a year running quickly to pass 2013. Many things we learned by experiences happened. 2014, when I went to church Ps told us that 2014 is year of abundance. Received the positive things and just pass the negative things. What is abundance year mean ? your efforts in 2013 will be successful in 2014. All you done, your hard work will be added and materialized in 2014. So? What you should you do ? Don't waste your time for something useless. Take your time for doing right, always think positive to push your spirit. Don't look back and give your past chance to press you, put your past to be your lesson, lesson to walk ahead with new experience and motivation. "I should" is the enemy for your past. Just press your self to "maybe yesterday I should...so I never been it, maybe I shouldn't do that, so now I was not in trouble, bla bla..... There are so much regret that prevent you walk ahead. Let it go. That's not your...

"Quit questioning"

For many reason of what had happened in our life, it will end by questioning, such as why it could be happened? what should I do ? Why all I got is`going wrong ?. So many questions inside our head, it's like a gun shoot its bullets insistently. We can not be calm and try to find scapegoats for what is happening in our life. Openness is the beginning of recovery, you can start it by quit questioning - make your self calm, flashback your problem, try to think positively, and start trusting Him. It gonna be hard first, but  put your self deeply to trust in God, try to not rely in our self.  Quit questioning has no mean that you should forget about your problem and go far away from all things that make you down, quit questioning is a way to make us learn about our mistakes, try to not judge God for everything bad we got. Realize God never make things wrong, He always give us the best, but sometimes we were preferring take our way than God's way. Let go of something tha...