Skip to main content

Giving Up !

Giving up is the bad way for some people, it gives us a pressure and spend much our time for nothing. Giving up is the most hated when all you done are useless. You lost your time, energy to reach your dream but that dream doesn't work.

But, there is other meaning of giving up;

Giving up doesn't mean you're weak but sometimes it's just mean you're strong enough to let go. You are not weak, but you're too strong to decide the best to your life. The time when you should take a right decision to let go of something that its not worth to be fought or just stay at place where you have known it's not worth to you live in.

Give your self chance to prove that you still can live when you lost something you love. Remember ! better to lose someone you love than you lose your self. Make your self happy by look your problem from right perspective. Maybe for the first time it's too hard to let it go, but new season will be coming up with new scenery and new hope. don't you want to be there ? 

What should you do ?
REST. Let your self REST, rest for a while, refresh your mind, change your mind, and RECEIVE spiritual food and power from God. He will make you full, full of joy and blessings.

Learn to choose what is the best way between your choices. Fight for living, Rest for not debating. The best is yet to come, someday you will see, you will be fought by someone who make you like a diamond in his/her life. Enjoy your fight ! Giving up is just an act, the meaning is up to you how you want to describe it. It depends by what kind of life you want to live and what kind of reward you want to get.

Giving up? No ! But Sometimes You really must to say "I give up".

Enjoy^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jogjakarta for thousand parts :')

Hiii guyssss.... By my previously article, I have explained  you a wonderful beach that I have visited in Pacitan, East Java.. Tonight I want to show you beaches that I ever visited around Jogjakarta. Jogakarta, is the best city. I love this city very much, so many interesting places there that can give you some new spirit to fill your soul. eaaa.... hehehe... There are so many beaches along south Jogjakarta, such as Baron, Sundak, Kukup, Drini, Sepanjang, also wedi ombo, and etc. There are located in Wonosari, South of Jogjakarta, you need almost 2 hours to go there, but it will be paid soon I swear ! Starting by 2008, I began to visit one by one beach there, because one day is not enough to explore all that beaches. Ok, lets talk one by one beach that I have visited.. *unloading photobox.

Happy New Year, Abundance Year is upcoming !! ^^

Happy New Year.... It has been a year running quickly to pass 2013. Many things we learned by experiences happened. 2014, when I went to church Ps told us that 2014 is year of abundance. Received the positive things and just pass the negative things. What is abundance year mean ? your efforts in 2013 will be successful in 2014. All you done, your hard work will be added and materialized in 2014. So? What you should you do ? Don't waste your time for something useless. Take your time for doing right, always think positive to push your spirit. Don't look back and give your past chance to press you, put your past to be your lesson, lesson to walk ahead with new experience and motivation. "I should" is the enemy for your past. Just press your self to "maybe yesterday I should...so I never been it, maybe I shouldn't do that, so now I was not in trouble, bla bla..... There are so much regret that prevent you walk ahead. Let it go. That's not your...

"Quit questioning"

For many reason of what had happened in our life, it will end by questioning, such as why it could be happened? what should I do ? Why all I got is`going wrong ?. So many questions inside our head, it's like a gun shoot its bullets insistently. We can not be calm and try to find scapegoats for what is happening in our life. Openness is the beginning of recovery, you can start it by quit questioning - make your self calm, flashback your problem, try to think positively, and start trusting Him. It gonna be hard first, but  put your self deeply to trust in God, try to not rely in our self.  Quit questioning has no mean that you should forget about your problem and go far away from all things that make you down, quit questioning is a way to make us learn about our mistakes, try to not judge God for everything bad we got. Realize God never make things wrong, He always give us the best, but sometimes we were preferring take our way than God's way. Let go of something tha...