Skip to main content

LET GO, LET GOD

After months we were not catching up..
Lot things happens, lot things to do. Yeahh.. It changed so much..
So? What we gonna share tonight?
Sept 17th, 2016 20.57
Suddenly I remember I ever read good quotes said "LET GO LET GOD"
Here I am sitting on my bed and think about it a lot while raining outside.
Simple word but deep meaning inside. When you are trying to push your self by keeping something that extremely hurt you so much, expectation does running your life for waiting something you don't know how to handle it. 

(you got it?)

It means, to let go is more easier that holding on. The hardest is you have to make your self believe that everything is okay, and there always a reason behind everything that happen in your life. It takes time while you are jealous by seeing someone's life is getting better than you. But trust me it's worth.

No need to think too much, just try to enjoy your life. Walk in the way what life offer to you, with no complain. Everything has its time, maybe now is not your turn yet, keep wait patiently whatever happen outside and people talk. They can judge but your response is determine you want to go with their flow or your own flow.

Finally, LET GOD does the rest. He will take responsible to give you the best that you ever imagine. Maybe you will not understand what He is going to do but keep going trust Him. He knows you well better than yourself. You can trust a pilot who bring you fly high through clouds without knowing their personalities, why you do not trust God who give you life ?

"When you start to LET GO, something better comes along. Just LET GOD"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Up !

Giving up is the bad way for some people, it gives us a pressure and spend much our time for nothing. Giving up is the most hated when all you done are useless. You lost your time, energy to reach your dream but that dream doesn't work. But, there is other meaning of giving up; Giving up doesn't mean you're weak but sometimes it's just mean you're strong enough to let go. You are not weak, but you're too strong to decide the best to your life. The time when you should take a right decision to let go of something that its not worth to be fought or just stay at place where you have known it's not worth to you live in. Give your self chance to prove that you still can live when you lost something you love. Remember ! better to lose someone you love than you lose your self. Make your self happy by look your problem from right perspective. Maybe for the first time it's too hard to let it go, but new season will be coming up with new scenery and

Happy New Year, Abundance Year is upcoming !! ^^

Happy New Year.... It has been a year running quickly to pass 2013. Many things we learned by experiences happened. 2014, when I went to church Ps told us that 2014 is year of abundance. Received the positive things and just pass the negative things. What is abundance year mean ? your efforts in 2013 will be successful in 2014. All you done, your hard work will be added and materialized in 2014. So? What you should you do ? Don't waste your time for something useless. Take your time for doing right, always think positive to push your spirit. Don't look back and give your past chance to press you, put your past to be your lesson, lesson to walk ahead with new experience and motivation. "I should" is the enemy for your past. Just press your self to "maybe yesterday I should...so I never been it, maybe I shouldn't do that, so now I was not in trouble, bla bla..... There are so much regret that prevent you walk ahead. Let it go. That's not your

I am still working on it

I am not rich, I am still struggling for live. I don't have a big bugs money, I don't have millions deposit. I am still working on it .I don't have everything you have, big house, cars, apartment, gold or even an expensive bags, watches, etc. I don't have a happy family. Everything's random happened even I don't understand. I am still working on it, trying to make it perfect like your family. We seldom to met up, or just for sharing between a whole family members. But this is not my fault, I was born in this family and God had chosen me to be member in this family. The thing I should do is not blaming on God's choice, I believe there is a purpose why God put me here. And I am still working on it. I am happy, cause God who had signed my contract to live with my family until He pick me up soon. I don't have a beautiful past, I made a lots of mistakes, I did much wrong things, I made my friends upset, I am still live in flesh, even if I try to co